Thursday, February 10, 2005

I love to design

I love to design. I have been doing so for as long as I could draw at all, and I have always enjoyed it. My favorite design is the N-1, an aircraft from Star Wars. I have modified it for VTOL (Vertical Takeoff Or Landing) and plotted out every detail. It looks awesome; if anything cooler than it did in the movies. I renamed it the F-737 Blackwater, an advanced VTOL jet aircraft. I won't go into too much detail, though. I just finished redesigning the jet to incorporate several new ideas I had for it, and I had to enlarge it from a smaller design I already made. It's so beautiful mwahaha! The amazing thing is that it's only a little bit larger than a car. It could quite easily land in a parking lot, but uhh, it would be loud. Really loud. It's a pretty unreasonable aicraft, but it is of a class that I believe one day will rule the skies; VTOL jet aircraft. The Harrier, for example. But enough of my rambling about futuristic military aircraft.
Lately I've been playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (wow that's a long name- the reason most people know it as kotor II). Wednesday last week I got a headache to kill, and had to go home early before the discussion. It got better that night, and I think it may have been related to playing Halo 2 with the lights off (Aarin insists the lights should be off; I convinced him otherwise this week though). I got to lay down, though, and over a few hours it got better. Of course, I then ended up doing homework until late in the night. On Friday, our Science Olympiad teacher gave up. No one was doing their work, so she decided it would be better to just not go. Too bad, because I was just about to start working on the plane that weekend. I turned in the kit this week though. Friday Fuzzy came over and he played kotor II as I watched and figured out the game. Saturday Fuzzy came over and watched me play kotor II and go farther than he was able to the day before MWAHAHA. What a good game. I have a double bladed green lightsaber and it is so pretty! It needs to be upgraded though... not that anyone reading this would really care about my lightsaber on a game they've probably never heard of... there should be more gamers in this world. Why has it been deemed "uncool" by society, anyway? Well, it is a world generally dominated by NERDS, but why shouldn't anyone enjoy putting a sniper shot straight through some pitiful little spartan's head (I'm an elite... not that you know what an elite or a spartan is or even care to know...)? That ticks people off so bad... including me, ironically. I'm typically the one dealing out the pain though, unless Fuzzy is around... or some other superior gamer. Anyway enough about video games. Despite the thoughts of many, that is not my life. Have you even looked at all I've written on this blog, all my designs, and my music collection? Not many people I know would even guess I listen to music... much less music like Linkin Park and Good Charlotte. It's funny how people's excuses for why I am beating them at Halo have evolved. It started out as "that was just lucky," and soon it was "you're screen looking," even if we were on DIFFERENT TVs, and now they also claim that it's because I'm obsessed with it, even though I never even had a game system until three years ago, and I never had Halo until less than a year ago. I haven't played Halo 2 at home in a month anyway, quite literally, and I just got my first "un-freakin-believable" (25 straight kills without dying once) at Logos two days ago. Ascension is such an awesome level! Too bad everyone hates it; they all got tired of my sniping sprees there. It's just so fun, though! Sunday was like most Sundays, except we didn't go to church in the morning since Mom wasn't feeling well (she's sick with a cold now, pray for her, and Chessy, if you read this), and also the Super Bowl Party was that night in place of Youth Revolution. Fuzzy came with me this year. We had a good time, even if the Patriots did win. (Hey, not that I care, but I want the little guy to win sometime) Sadly though, all the older guys that used to always bring xboxes and such are in college or are too busy now, so my xbox was the only one there this year. It really is sad; we used to have so many cool guys go to everything, and now they're all gone. We're the older guys now, and I hope we can fill that gap. All the younger kids aren't coming to anything now, and our youth group is getting smaller, even as Sunday School enlargens enormously every year. Everyone comes Sunday, but only a choice few do anything else, and an even choicer few go to anything that involves Christianity but no fun. I hate that! Now Parker hates me too, and there's nothing I can do about it. He is one of those choice few, and yet now I can't enjoy his company because he refuses to acnowledge my existence. It is sad, because I see him mostly at church functions now, and every time I see him, hate fills his eyes, and no one knows why. If there was something I could do... but that does not appear to be so. Monday I went to prayer breakfast at Dunkin Donuts. HA- Wheezy stayed up all night the night before! He worked on a project until three in the morning and then played xbox live until it was time to go to school! The amazing thing is that he didn't seem tired at all at school! He is certainly enjoying xbox live... I don't want to say he's obsessed because I just complained about that, but he is spending a lot of time on it and talking about it more than anything. Now faloopaloop is planning to switch schools, too. He claims it's because RMSH/RMHS is too easy, but through a little talk, I think the real reason is a girl. Faloopaloop has a seemingly steady girlfriend now. I don't get the feeling I'm going to meet her anytime soon though. I went to Logos yesterday and OWNED at Halo 2. The discussion was pretty dead this week, but I talked with Ray on the way home since she's been driving me home for the past few months about IB and such. We had a good conversation, but we kind of had to take a detour to my house because we kept missing the turn since we were talking. I'll probably be signing up for IB next week, although I may be in Durham next year. We shall see. I finished the redesign of the N-1 yesterday also and renamed it the F-737 Blackwater. Today in Seminar we had quite an interesting discussion. It started out as a discussion about a biography of Bill Gates, but soon became a battle between supporters of different types of societies and solutions to the problem of the homeless people and jobs. Fascist had fun with it, it seemed. He supports a society in which there are two completely separate classes of people, although I don't believe I could explain it fully and remain correct, so I will leave it at that. Most people didn't understand what he was saying, and although I only understood some of it, I did not agree with what I did understand. It was a very... heated discussion. Also one in which I had no strong opinion. All the ideas people came up with I disagreed with; a nation cannot survive separated (into two classes), and nor can it survive if all citizens are equal. Anyway, after school, I helped out in yearbook this afternoon, and that's about all for today.
*Deep Breath* wow that was long; back to homework now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home