Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I hate Have A Nice Day Wireless

I hate Have A Nice Day Wireless. You see, we used to have a nice Dairy Queen here. You always saw someone you knew if you went there, it seemed. And then- one day- it closed. I don't understand why it closed, but Have A Nice Day Wireless took over the store. Now we only have one overpriced hard-to-get-to Dairy Queen in the food court at the mall. The evil little...
I'm back on schedule. I don't plan to write every day, because not enough happens every day. A few interesting things since Wednesday though. On Friday we had the party at Fuzzy's house. It was pretty fun, we had ten people for the last few hours. Three xboxes, two teams of five, it was crazy. I think we'll have to arrange a tournament to determine rankings for Halo 2 though. Then we can arrange teams better, hopefully. I would say we could have permanent teams, but different people come to each meeting. New stuff at www.redvsblue.com came out a few days ago! More old episodes and one new one! For those of you that have not heard of or visited the site, redvsblue is a comedy. They use Halo (and now Halo 2 as well) to make a show. It's hilarious. My favorite episode is #39. "The Best Laid Plans." As you listen to more and more of them you begin to realize the titles have absolutely nothing to do with the theme of the episode. They're just random words combined to form a title. Saturday I went to take the SAT. It was easy. I answered every question in time and was sure of most of them. The math section was an embarrassment it was so easy. The analogies were pretty sad as well, featuring questions such as "Finger:Ring," the answer being "Wrist: Bracelet." How pitiful is that? For the rest of the day I tried to relax but was cruelly forced to rake leaves. Just kidding. It's not that bad, but I was really tired for some reason. Hmm maybe because I got home from Fuzzy's party at eleven the night before. Not a good way to prepare for the SAT, but I was OK, and my parents could not have gotten me sooner. Sunday was church. Then homework. Then Youth Revolution. Then a little movie time, then bed. Exciting, I know. That's how all my Sundays are, it seems. Monday I had... you'll never guess... SCHOOL!!! My mom and I went shopping a bit after school for some long pants that I won't wear except when I'm skiing and for a little Christmas shopping. And that brings us to today. A nice, boring, nothing happening, Tuesday. Not much homework, for the first time in months, and that is the reason I'm writing. Free time! What a wonderful thing it is. (Just think: two more weeks of school until Christmas break!)
Well, not much else to say, and my parents want me to go to bed, so THE END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home