Friday, October 22, 2004

I love the cold

I love the cold. It feels good to me. Wheezy is the same way he says. People think I'm crazy. I wear short pants and sleeves all year except for maybe a couple weeks mid-winter or on trips to the mountains. Pretty much just when my parents force me to. But that isn't very often, they've gotten used to the fact that I always wear short pants and sleeves. I still have at least one teacher every year that asks if I'm crazy though. It's funny.
Tgif. I was so tired today, had to keep stretching every 30 seconds. Good to be home. They still haven't fixed the computers in yearbook. And we had a deadline today. Oh well. We started watching "Schindler's List" in Seminar today. It's about the holocaust, and I hear it's pretty horrible. We haven't gotten very far yet though. I was pretty bust after school. First I had Science Olympiad until 3:15. When I got home, I had about 15 minutes before Chessy had to go somewhere and I had to go so I could go shopping. We went to Target and Best Buy, but Best Buy was not opened yet (new store here). We stopped by home and then went to pick up Chessy. We went straight to the church from there. At the church we had volunteered for the Fall Festival. All I did was sit by the spin the wheel thingy and hand out coupons and candy to the kids. Then I had to clean up rooms that people left as soon as it ended. It wasn't that bad, don't think I'm complaining. Not like I could be doing anything better. I haven't been able to play Halo in a while... oh well. Not much planned this weekend other than what we did today though. Hmmm on Sunday I have to go to a meeting at the Rocky Mount YMCA about the youth leadership thingy. And as an update me, superman and Wheezy are all planning to go on the New York City trip over Spring Break. A lot of people want to do it. I have a packet of information that I need to fill out and turn in.
That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home