Thursday, October 14, 2004

I love sci-fi

I love sci-fi. Whether it may be Star Wars, Stargate SG-1 (or Atlantis), the Halo storyline, or Air Force Gemini (my own creation), I love it all. Star Wars: Episode III is coming out next May! You can bet I'll be the one to watch every movie the day before and be there at the first showing. Also, ilovebees has a lot of sci-fi stuff because it's all related to the Halo storyline. I also have my own sci-fi designs, all these impossible super weapons. I don't design as much as I used to, though. I do hope to finish designs for the N-1 (a vertical takeoff or landing (VTOL) craft based on a Star Wars craft). That's one of the only designs I have that believe would be possible and useful. One of my favorites.
Two big things this weekend. Tomorrow afternoon I plan to go to Archon's house and Saturday Ruiner has a fog meeting at his house. Archon and I plan to work on html stuff and play Battlefront. Should be a fun weekend, especially since we have Friday (tomorrow) off from school. Aramaia called today; she got my letter. I sent her the Good Charlotte CD with "Hold on" and some other good songs. She wanted to try to get together this weekend because she was going to be camping about 35 minutes away from here and I asked if we could. I really wish we could, but she said she didn't have a ride... I don't know. Maybe I wasn't thorough enough. I hope we can get together next weekend though. As for how, I don't know. In yearbook this morning we didn't get to do much because the computers were having problems. We have five, but three don't have enough RAM to support the software and one is having an unknown error even by the Herff Jones representative. As for the last one, well, we didn't try it, I don't know why not... I worked on my other blogs after he left (we still had a good amount of time before second period). I was shocked that it let me comment on my posts. I made it past the whole "chat" block thingy! Then at 1:40 we had the pep rally. All that was was hundreds of people screaming "07" "08" etc. The ear ache, the ache! No, it wasn't that bad.
That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home