Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I can't stand Pizza Inn

I can't stand Pizza Inn. Their pizza is too thin and doesn't have enough toppings. Their dessert pizza is good though...
I found out something today! I am not alone in my conservatism in Civics/English 10! There are three girls in my class in addition to superman and myself who resent the English 10 teacher's extreme anti-Bush nature. They are Grace, Crystal, and Jem. So, I guess we have a rebellion here. No, just kidding. Although I do plan to tell Mrs. Liberal that some of the people in her class other than myself disagree with her. She might think it's just me... I hope not. Well maybe she knows I'm just the one she found out about. Crystal was the first person to not put George Bush as a bad guy in the project. I went up and thanked her in Spanish III class the next period. At that point I wasn't sure if that just meant she actually was conservative, because she didn't put Bush as the good guy either. He wasn't up there at all. But, after Grace listened in to me and superman's conversation at Central Cafe today and mentioned that she, Jem, and Crystal thought they were the only ones, I knew I wasn't alone in my resentment. At least there are a few people in there that have strong enough minds to resist simple persuasive techniques. Everyone else was either already liberal, which I don't mind, not opinionated and thus easily persuaded, which I mind a little, or conservative but easily persuaded by my English 10 teacher, which really bothers me.
Well, I guess that's the news for today. Except Chessy just gave me some peanut M&Ms and I couldn't figure out why. She said whe went and got them at 9 for a project... weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home