Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I do not buy from Wal Mart Supercenter

I do not buy from Wal Mart Supercenter. I hate that place and decided to never buy anything there a long time ago. Normal Wal Mart would be ok though.....
I got a letter from Aramaia today. A real letter by the way. It was long. Now I have to write back, but I enjoy writing back. It gives me something to do.
We had a project in English 10 due last Friday. We had to present it, but not everyone has presented yet. It was to represent each character in Animal Farm with a political figure. So far everyone is putting Bush as Napoleon, who is the bad guy, or Squealer, his best friend. Superman and I are the only people I think that didn't. AAAAHHHH!!!! Our teacher(s) (it's a Seminar; English 10 and Civics and Economics, but especially Mrs. Liberal, the English 10 teacher) are extremely liberal and I AM NOT. It is getting aggravating, because they're convincing everyone in the class because they're all so shallow. Mrs. Liberal seemed to make the project so it would be difficult to put Napoleon as anyone but Bush also. I managed though. If I fail... oohh.... but I won't. She's not mean like that. She has aim! She might even be reading this.
I've been entrusted with the yearbook's only digital camera. I'm taking that class this semester for the first time, so it's kind of amazing the teacher trusted me more than anyone else. I wonder why..... It's a pretty fun class though. Amba signed up for it but didn't get in but they let me transfer to it from weightlifting. Our school system stinks. Amba is a liberal by the way. She gets along with the English 10 teacher very well. I guess I do too.... I think she appreciates having a different opinion in the class. Maybe that's just an outward thing..... Oh and Amba got braces today.
Well, I guess that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home