Saturday, October 09, 2004

I plan to become an aerospace engineer

I plan to become an aerospace engineer. If you look at my interests, two are flight and design. Put the two together, and you get an aerospace engineer. Maybe. I can't say for sure though, because I believe everyone is entitled to change their minds.
Well, I got back early. We were not planning to be back until tomorrow night, but we decided to come back today instead. We just went to the picnic and came back right afterward. We played a lot of badminton there. And volleyball. I drove almost the entire way up to the picnic. On the way back I just listened to music (stuff like Switchfoot/Hoobastank) and thought about different things. I came up with some new ideas for the N-1 (my best thought out and most creative aircraft design), but that's about as productive as I got. I thought about other stuff mostly though. But thoughts are meant to be private. Maybe they will show up as a title of a post, but only when I've posted about every other thing relevant in any way to my life. That might take a few years though...
Well, I just spent five hours going to and from Virginia today so not much exciting to say. I guess that's all then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home