Thursday, October 07, 2004

Country music drives me insane

Country music drives me insane. Anything else is okay, but not Country. I can even stand some rap... for a time... but Country is just... bad. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that.
Every night while I'm doing homework I am playing music. Strangely enough, it helps me concentrate on what I'm doing. Mom says that's one of the symptoms of ADD. It bothers me when I'm reading, though. Well, I wouldn't be amazed if I had ADD; I can't pay attention in class no matter how hard I try. Well, at least not unless we are learning something new or interesting. Maybe I'll be like Wheezy! Well, without the H part, though (ADHD). Here are a few of my favorite groups:
Blue Man Group
Coldplay
Dave Matthews (Band)
Good Charlotte
Hoobastank
Linkin Park
Sarah McLachlan (I have Remixed)
Switchfoot
Trapt
Yellowcard
~and many others
I wore one of my Virginia Tech shirts to school today. My dad went there, and there's a bit of a family rivalry between VT and UVA, so I'm with VT. Too bad we lost Michael Vick to the pros though.
I've kind of established a name for myself in Yearbook it seems. If anyone needs help, or ideas, or an errand done, I'm about the first one they ask. Sure, it does mean a little exra work, but I think it's cool to be able to help people out with things.
Not much news today I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home