Sunday, October 10, 2004

My Halo specialty is as a sniper

My Halo specialty is as a sniper. My Halo friends know that well enough, of course. "Never underestimate Sobaguda, he's always there" is Wheezy's most common comment about me. Dang, already having trouble thinking of good ones. I'll have to make a list...
Went to eleven o'clock church today. It was consecration Sunday, so the sermon wasn't exactly exciting. We had lunch afterward. Wheezy and I talked a bit. I did my homework in just a little time. Then it was about time to go to Youth. Wheezy says he got bored yesterday and beat every game he had. He says he's not playing video games again until Halo 2 comes out. Hmmm well maybe that will last a few days, or not. We got new speakers for the computer and I got a new CD, Linkin Park Reanimated. I can't truly be a Linkin Park fan and not have all three CDs, so now I do. I saw they have a fan club, but judging by the benefits, it must cost money. Reanimated is pretty much Linkin Park remixed. Seth got it a while ago, so I have heard some of it. I'm listening to all the new ilovebees recordings, although they're all really old. This is taking a while, but I thank the Sleeping Princess for putting them all in order like she did. (Don't ask, and no I'm not crazy).
That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home