Saturday, October 23, 2004

I enjoy long trips

I enjoy long trips. They're fun to me. I listen to music through the trip and just relax. I stare out the window and think about various things. Air Force Gemini ideas, N-1 additions, there's always something. Unless I'm driving, of course. It's still relaxing though, I love music. I wish there was someone that liked Linkin Park and Dave Matthews, or Trapt and Good Charlotte, or Three Doors Down and Dido, or Evanescence and Switchfoot. Better yet, just all of them. I haven't met anybody yet though. At least not that I know of.
Not much happening today. Mostly just did work. Dad woke me up at like 9 and told me to go work on the island (for you people who don't know, the island is like a table but it sits in the middle of the kitchen and has cabinets underneath and goes all the way down to the floor; the top can be used as a cutting board, but we don't). We had to take it apart and sand it down because it had been sitting there for years and needed to be worked on. I had to do the sanding. Dad said he would pay me $10 an hour, and I worked four in the morning/early afternoon and then another hour just before dinner. $50; yeah that's worth it, especially because he could have just forced me to do it with no pay. He's not quite that mean though. I haven't had much time to do homework though. Actually I haven't had time to do any. I am going to be SO BUSY tomorrow. With that meeting at two and all my homework... ooh, not good. I might not be able to go to youth. When I had spare time I tried to relax today though since I was already doing so much work. I got to play Halo a bit; it's been a while. I wouldn't quite say I was rusty though. I have to be ready for next weekend at superman's. I will be. Halo 2 is getting closer, only a couple weeks! I can't wait! The ilovebees story is coming to an end too. Or so it seems. Melissa is running out of places to put transmissions, it looks like the story will end November 9, or just a little bit before then.
Not an exciting Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home