Wednesday, January 12, 2005

We do not buy movies

We do not buy movies. We rent them instead. We don't watch movies enough to buy them. We watch movies on TV instead most of the time. The last time we bought a movie was about nine years ago, I'd say. We didn't watch it but once or twice either. I want to get the entire Star Wars saga- all six movies that is- when that is released. Right now they haven't even released the last movie though. Can't wait to see it... it's going to be the most interesting one yet- and the most confusing for people who have not seen all of the other movies. It connects the fourth movie (the original) and the newer two that have been released- episodes 1 and 2. (They released the 4th movie first, then 5 and 6, and then 1 and 2. If you're interested in why, ask me in person, it's a long story)
I got a 96 on the Algebra III exam. Not bad- the best grade was Genius's, and he got a 97. He though he did horrible. What do you expect? Genius always beats me by between .2 and 2 points (I had a 100, but he had a 100.2 on the progress reports). I did pretty well this semester. I had a good english teacher this year though. Despite the fact I'm calling her Mrs. Liberal! (If it's news to you- I'm a Conservative, one of the few- or one of the only outspoken ones- in the class) Superman has decided he doesn't like me now. I don't really know why, and it seems he doesn't want to tell me. He is acting as though he never met me. We were good friends throughout the first semester (or at least the first 15 weeks), but now he completely ignores me. I wish there was something I could do about it, because it's not only affecting me, but also people that want to associate with both me and him; he is also ignoring anyone that is talking to me. He even refuses to, say, come to church, if he knows I will be there. Again, I wish there was something I could do. As it is, I wait, and pray. School has been good so far. Our Chemistry teacher seems pretty good, and I am glad to have my old Geometry teacher in math again. In English we are going to act out a trial. Ours is the Lindenburgh kidnapping trial. We had to sign up for our groups, so I didn't know who would be in mine- it turns out I am the only guy! Let's see- of the people I actually have names for on this blog, Crystal and Jem are in the group, along with three other girls. I wanted to do the Lindbergh trial since I know he was a famous aviator, so I was the first person to sign up! It's a good group to be in though- a lot of smart people. We've got the rest of this week to finish. I've been playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes a lot lately. It's a good game- not even halfway through though. It's pretty long. I finished Pikmin. Sort of. Long story- if you're actually in some way interested in Pikmin ask me about it later. I somehow get the feeling me and Almon are the only two high school guys in Rocky Mount that got that game- let alone play it and beat it. He always gets games first- except Rise of Nations and Age of Empires, I beat him at that! Maybe a few other games- nothing important. Not Halo or Halo 2 though. They got Halo 2 at the midnight madness since his brother doesn't have to go to a school (he homeschools). We have the ski trip this weekend! I can't wait- I hear there's a ton of snow up there. Our youth leader got sick today though- pray that he'll get better. If we don't have him up there I don't know what we'll do. Friday after next I'll be hosting the fog, I'm looking forward to that. Sort of, if superman shows up it may be a little tense, but I don't think he wants to come. Oh well. I kind of wish he would come. It all depends on whether we have an even number of people already there.... lol jk.
Other than that, not much going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home