Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sunday is very busy for me

Sunday is very busy for me. In fact, it's probably the busiest day of the week. Church, then Sunday School, or Sunday School, then Church (depending on which service we go to), then lunch, then relax and do homework for a few hours, then Youth at about 4:45 until 7 without dinner. Then dinner, and finish homework, then relax a bit and then bed. I thought Sunday was supposed to be a day of rest? Oh well.
Friday I had Science Olympiad, and after school I went to Fuzzy's again because our parents went out to eat together. Chessy came too, but she read her book most of the time. I got to see the new Metroid Prime 2 game, and played a little Halo 2. My parents came and picked up Chessy, but we agreed that I could stay over for the night. We played Halo 2 and computer games together for a while and then played some more in the morning. A little after eleven on Saturday I came home. I watched some TV, did a little homework, the usual. Today was the Christmas music services at church. We had musicians play at the eleven o'clock service (aka "Big Church"). It was pretty enjoyable. There were a lot of people there that you normally don't see, as you begin to expect after years of going to church. Everyone comes for Christmas and Easter. I don't understand people like that. You can't just go to church for the good times, that's not how it works. I don't complain though, except on this blog, but that's one of the reasons I have one. We're planning to go to our neighbor's church at 3:30 since he invited us, although Fuzzy invited me to his house, because if I came, we could do 3 on 3 in Halo 2. But my parents flat out said no. The reason being that we are a little busy today. But that's ok. We are indeed busy today, and I don't want to complicate thigs further. Later on tonight I may go to Youth Revolution, and that's about it for today. One more week of school though. I only have to take one exam this semester. If you get good enough grades in a class and don't miss too many days of school, you are exempt the exam, unless it's a state exam. I have to take the Algebra II EOC (End of Course, a state exam), and that's it. One period on Monday the 20th, and I'm done! Of course, most schools get out on Friday the 17th exams or not, but us public schoolers are stuck. I'm satisfied though because I get out early on Monday. Poor people that have state exams 4th period, they have to go to school Tuesday as well. (Almost no one that I know has exams 2nd or 3rd period)
That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home