Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I love Andes!

I love Andes! Those are the best chocolates ever made. They used to be easier to find though. Now you can't find them anywhere! I got some from Cracker Barrel last year and the year before that, but other than that, I have not enjoyed this delicacy. I got a pack for Christmas though! I haven't opened it, saving them for a good time.
Sunday was pretty normal. We didn't have youth though, so I went to Fuzzy's house and helped his brother build the Star Destroyer for a few hours. We've gotten pretty far considering, but we've only finished the frame. Monday I went to Wheezy's house. We played a little Halo 2, and a little LOTR: The Third Age. Or he did, at least. I went home, and we watched a couple movies. The Bourne Supremacy and The Day After Tomorrow. We never buy movies though, so they were rentals. That will be a story for another day. Yesterday was the first day of school. We studied for the exam today mostly. I also got into the Beekeepers Clan on xbox live! I have been waiting to get in for the longest time... most of that time being the wait to actually get xbox live. But I'm finally in! I've been having fun on live. If anyone reading this is considering buying it, it is worth it indeed. By the way my gamertag is Lord Sobaguda send me a friend invite anyone that has it. Today was the Algebra II exam. I think I did very well, although there was one question I did not know. If it wasn't for that one I would think I might have gotten a 100.
Not much new. Just felt like posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home