Saturday, June 11, 2005

Last week nothingness ***50th Post!***

Not much happened last week, but I want mission trip to be a separate post. I didn't get a chance to post before the mission trip, so here's probably what I would have written.
Wednesday was Oneighty as usual. Not much interesting, just the usual. Great that I can drive there now, it makes things easier. For me and for mom, because she wants to watch Lost on Wednesday nights. Thursday... not much interesting, although that night I had an interesting conversation with Grace, who I am finally getting to know bit by bit. However, the conversation was cut short by a family that needed the computer. Because of mission trip and because Grace is usually only on her cell on aim, I haven't gotten a chance to finish that conversation. Friday I achieved something, but I'll tell you about that when I know more about the consequences, positive or negative. I can tell you that it cleared my mind a bit, though. I also started talking to Trulegend lately. He's been having... troubles. I know he wouldn't want me to talk about them over my blog though, so I'll just leave it to that. Since I've gotten back, it seems over the last few days it may have gotten worse. I can't really tell though; I only want to help him, but it seems he does not consider my thoughts credible. I think I'm just going to back away from his problems and deal with my life until he asks me. Trulegend, if you're reading this, I'm sorry you're having problems and I want to help, but you need to want me to help first. However, I will not allow the problems of others to interfere in my thoughts if I have no business in them. I also went to Fuzzy's on Friday and did the usual; vid games, played a bit outside, etc. I believe we also prepared for Saturday, when we had family here. My uncle, aunt, cousin, and grandmother came down for Chessy's dance recital. I thought it went well. We had dinner at Texas Steakhouse and went out to the baseball field for a bit before they went home.
That's all before mission trip, I'll start the mission trip post now but it probably won't be done until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home