Saturday, May 21, 2005

The Seventh Year



I'd like to know what you think. I created this in paint, so I wasted a lot of time, but I know how to work it. Maybe soon enough I'll be able to draw it in AutoCad... but I can't edit the "fonts" in AutoCad (It's not actually a font, I drew the letters of course). The design on this website will be much less detailed than the BMP image I have saved. If you're interested, I can send it by e-mail, or I can show you an actual printout image.
Anyway, all '07 Gryphons please tell me if you like the design. I work with the yearbook, so I could push to make this an icon, but I won't without some feedback first. If I do, I will most likely completely remake it to be more detailed, as this is kind of a rough sketch (at least for me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home