Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I love Black Cherry Coke

I love Black Cherry Coke. However, you've never heard of Black Cherry Coke. That would be because I came up with that name. Black Cherry Coke is any bottle of Cherry Coke with a black wrapper. They are extremely rare, and they taste somewhat better than normal Cherry Coke.
<- Normal Cherry Coke
Some may say "what does the color of the wrapper have to do with taste?" I do not have the answer to that question, but I tell you it is better! I believe it may have been a limited edition deal, because they do not even have a picture of it on the Coke website itself. That would explain why you can't find it anywhere now... It's summertime, so not too much interesting over the past week. Tuesday, no school because I didn't have an exam, so happy days an' all. I don't believe I did anything of importance. Yay for summer. Wednesday was the Chemistry exam and the last day of school. The exam was, well, pretty hard, considering. I think I did pretty well, but I would not have expected it to be as hard as it was. Since Sunny is going off to NCSSM, I believe that may have been the last time I will see him, although perhaps he will visit sometime. Sometime that week, I believe it was Tuesday, Wednesday, or Sunday, Mom, Chessy, and I went to see Star Wars. For Mom, it was the first time, for Chessy and me, the second. It was still good, and if anything, I noticed a bit more. Thursday, I went to Fuzzy's house and we did different stuff. A friend of Avenging was there, so all four of us played Halo 2, AoE, or SWGB. We had a pretty good time. Friday, I helped out at the new house (mowing the lawn). After working on my Halo scenario for SWGB and finishing Ed. 4, we left for Hampton. I drove halfway, and just about up until 9 pm, when I have to let someone else drive by law. In Hampton, we helped out around the house there, I played Jedi Academy (and beat it), etc. Sunday we actually got to go sailing... or, rather, we went motoring on a sailboat. My uncle has a Colgate 26, and we actually were in a parade with it. Nothing too formal, you know, but a parade nonetheless.

It's a nice boat, not too large, but nice for just a day sail. It wasn't windy enough to sail that Sunday though. After we got back from the parade, we actually set out in the yacht. The Schooner Virginia was nearby, and we were going to go see it. It was a nice trip, enjoyably uneventful. The Schooner Virginia is a replica of the first Virginia Pilot Boat.

I actually have a poster of it in my room, it's a beautiful boat. After that, we went through a military naval installation and talked about such boats for a while, before heading back to dock. On the way in we had dinner. After one last night in Hampton, we left for home Monday (yesterday) morning. After getting back, I went to Fuzzy's house because you know me, so we tried out the revised Halo scenario. It went well... considering. Last time didn't go very well at all, so this was better, but there were still a few (not fixable) problems. The main one being that SOMEONE started deleting their units before they were killed to keep other people from getting kills. Then someone else started deleting data droids just for fun, and then someone deleted their hero and was thus defeated. Then someone else followed suit. I won by default. There's really no way I can fix that, but if they want to win, they will have to play, rather than delete data droids. It's like the paladins in Castle Blood (in AoE). People will get tired of deleting them just to see them replaced. Also, the revised rocket launcher was a bit... weird. I actually can improve on it and plan to, but it was kind of a meeting place. We all killed one another... there... repeatedly. The rocket launcher could use a bit of work, as could all the weapons triggers actually (so there will most likely be a 5th edition soon) but it otherwise went well. At six, I went to the pool Memorial Day Banquet. There, nothing interesting. Grace and her mom were there, but you know how that is, we're not really friends. Noname was there but he was lifeguarding. We talked a bit, but not too much. It was altogether boring, and it's sad but I probably won't use the pool this summer. It just got... boring. Childish. That is, unless you want to swim laps or something, and as of yet, I have no such desire. That brings us today, and since it is still morning, not much has happened today.
I will post one update before I leave for the mission trip on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home