Sunday, July 24, 2005

I think I think too much

I think I think too much sometimes. It would be nice to be a little ignorant for a little while, if only to understand...
As usual, I don't remember a lot that has happened over the past couple weeks. I've been busy enough to ignore my blog, I know that much. I know I've been to Fuzzy's a few times as usual. The fifth Harry Potter book came out on the sixteenth, although I haven't started reading it yet. I did, however, read Grapes Of Wrath, a book I would only recommend to those required to read it. I have a copy of My Ishmael, but haven't had the chance to start reading that yet. I need to read that to finish the summer requirements for IB. I hosted a Halo party at the new house on the twentieth, so we had a good time. We didn't just play Halo, as we are more frecuently quitting to do other things lately. Thursday, the next day, we left for Hampton. Friday we went to my uncle/aunt/cousin's house to go swimming and otherwise hang out. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, which was very good. Saturday we went to Busch Gardens, which was quite crowded, but we had a good time. We went to church this morning, and came home. The youth trip to Big Stuf in Panama City, Florida leaves tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that. I went on that trip a couple years ago, but couldn't go last year because Band Camp was the same week. Some say my priorities are out of order, but I don't regret the decision.
Anyway, I guess that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home