Wednesday, November 30, 2005

one year

Well, this blog has served faithfully on the internet frontier for one year and about two months now. I just realized I missed its birthday a few days ago, so I figured I should go ahead and announce it.
Happy birthday to notalord!
For its birthday I got it a new layout. I just didn't realize it at the time. In its time, the great Xanga empire has risen and fallen, and MySpace has become the great internet site of the times, it seems. Blogger was never a big thing except with me and Amber really, but oh well, we're specialer. Besides, ilovebees chose blogger, so that has me right there.
Anyway, although the past semester has had me busy enough with MySpace and such, I'm leaving this blog for random updates, perhaps coming back to it when (no, not if) MySpace dies, and for archiving.
It's sad... so much is fading these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home